Classic & Premade Combined Course
Our Classic Lash Extension & Premade combined course is 1.5 days training or 1 longer day. This course does not require any experience and is suitable for complete beginners and this course is one of the best to get you started in the beauty industry.
The course content is as follows (but not limited to)…
- Contraindications, allergies and more in-depth information on what could potentially irritate your client’s eyes
- Client consultation
- Prepping your client and their lashes for treatment
- The tools and products you should use and why
- How to select the right lashes including thickness, curls, weights and length and why you select the lashes you do
- How to select the correct premade fans for your client
- How to style your client’s lashes – what will suit them best and how you are going to achieve that look
- Irritations and how to avoid them
- How to work with certain eye shapes – both visual demonstrations and theoretical
- Isolation and application individual lash extensions
- Isolation and application premade fans
- Problem solving
- Everything you need to know about adhesive, retention and choosing the right glue for you
- How to remove lash extensions without causing any damage
- Aftercare for you – how you check your work to ensure no stickies how to send your client away with the perfect set of lash extensions that WILL NOT damage their natural lashes
- Aftercare for your client – how to explain to your client’s what they should and shouldn’t do post treatment and how they should maintain their lashes
Your course includes the following (plus more LUSH perks!)…
- All the above theory elements
- Practise the application of extensions on a mannequin head
- Practise on a live model in the afternoon
- A full kit worth £150!
- A fully accredited course manual
- 10% off all future Lushlash Courses
- 10% off student code valid on all future Lushlash product purchases
- Exclusive membership to a Facebook members only group
- Marketing help and support
- Unlimited support from our team of educators and support team
- Exclusive discount benefits for being a Lushlash Student from our contacts (products, uniform, website support and marketing)
The course consists of a small group of likeminded students and your Lushlash Educator who specialises in lash training. The training will take place all day from around 9am till 4pm and then an additional half a day which focuses solely on the premade element. Sometimes the course is tailored round the client and educators and a longer course is done. The morning session will consist of in-depth theory-based learning. This will then be followed by training on mannequins and sponges to practise isolation and application of lash extensions. After lunch this will then be followed by training on live models so you can get the most from your training by having a hands-on experience. We will ask you to bring your own model for the days/times required.
If you like the idea of the training but would prefer to have a 1-2-1 course with our specialist educator – this can be done also for an additional £100.
Once you have completed the course you will then be required to send your educator photographic case studies demonstrating your work. This is explained in further detail on the course day including photo angles etc and what is required of you.
You will be required to pass five case studies for both classic and premade fans in order to complete your training. Once five case studies have then been successfully completed and passed you will receive a fully accredited certificate. This will then enable you to build a business of your very own and begin your lash career.
Training with Lushlash offers you the ability to learn a new profession, train with confidence and have the help and support on hand post completion. We have a team of award-winning educators and kits full of award-winning products to give you the best jumpstart into the lash industry.
All courses are subject to a non refundable deposit. Should you wish to move your course to an alternate date we are able to do so up until 14 days before the training day. After this date we are unable to move the course and should you wish to cancel the course under 72 hours before the training day is due to start, a 50% fee will be chargeable.
When booking on to a Lushlash Course you are thereby confirming you are agreeable to the above terms.