Spray Tan Course
Our Spray Tan Course is one of our short courses and is covered over a half a day (day or evening period). This course is suitable for complete beginners and is another lucrative and fun treatment to be able to offer as a beauty therapist.
The course content is as follows (but not limited to)…
- Contraindications, allergies and more in-depth information on what could potentially irritate your client’s skin
- Client consultation
- Prepping your client and their skin for treatment
- Your tanning tools
- How to select the right shade for your client
- How to select the correct premade fans for your client
- Your tan plan and how to tan your client successfully
- Problem solving
- Aftercare for you – how you check your tan after and how to conclude the treatment
- Aftercare for your client – how to explain to your client what they should and should not do and how long for
Your course includes the following (plus more LUSH perks!)…
- All the above theory elements
- Having a tan plan!
- Practise on a live model
- A fully accredited course manual
- 10% off all future Lushlash Courses
- 10% off student code valid on all future Lushlash product purchases
- Exclusive membership to a Facebook members only group
- Marketing help and support
- Unlimited support from our team of educators and support team
- Exclusive discount benefits for being a Lushlash Student from our contacts (products, uniform, website support and marketing)
The course consists of a small group of likeminded students and your Lushlash Educator. The training is a half day course and is therefore available day times and evenings. The course will begin with the theory followed by training on a live model so you can get the most from your training by having a hands-on experience. We will ask you to bring your own model for the days/time required.
If you like the idea of the training but would prefer to have a 1-2-1 course with our specialist educator – this can be done also for an additional £100.
Once you have completed the course you will then be required to send your educator photographic case studies demonstrating your work. This is explained in further detail on the course day including photo angles etc and what is required of you.
You will be required to pass three case studies in order to complete your training. Once three case studies have then been successfully completed and passed you will receive a fully accredited certificate. This will then enable you to build a business of your very own and begin your beauty career.
Training with Lushlash offers you the ability to learn a new profession, train with confidence and have the help and support on hand post completion. We have a team of award-winning educators and professionals on hand to help propel you into the beauty industry.
All courses are subject to a non refundable deposit. Should you wish to move your course to an alternate date we are able to do so up until 14 days before the training day. After this date we are unable to move the course and should you wish to cancel the course under 72 hours before the training day is due to start, a 50% fee will be chargeable.
When booking on to a Lushlash Course you are thereby confirming you are agreeable to the above terms.