Brow Lamination Courses
Our Brow Lamination Course is one of our most popular brow courses since this new trend hit the beauty industry by storm in 2019. This course is a full day course and suitable for those with no experience and who are complete beginners to the beauty industry.
The course content is as follows (but not limited to)…
- Contraindications, allergies and more in-depth information on what could potentially irritate your client’s brow area
- Client consultation
- Prepping your client and their brows for treatment
- The science behind the hair follicle
- The tools and products you should use and why
- How to select the right colours and combinations to match your client’s features
- How to lift your client’s brow hair into the desired direction
- How to set your client’s brow hair into the desired style
- How to remove all products safely before the tint process can begin
- How to apply the tint to your client’s brow
- How to work with problem brows
- How to perform a wax safely and successfully
- Problem solving and how to resolve your issues
- How to remove tint with ease
- Aftercare for you – how you check your work, how to send your client away with the perfect brows
- Aftercare for your client – how to explain to your client’s what they should and shouldn’t do post treatment and how they should maintain their brows
Your course includes the following (plus more LUSH perks!)…
- All the above theory elements
- Practise waxing techniques
- Practise on a live model
- A full kit worth £140!
- A fully accredited course manual
- 10% off all future Lushlash Courses
- 10% off student code valid on all future Lushlash product purchases
- Exclusive membership to a Facebook members only group
- Marketing help and support
- Unlimited support from our team of educators and support team
- Exclusive discount benefits for being a Lushlash Student from our contacts (products, uniform, website support and marketing)
The course consists of a small group of likeminded students and your Lushlash Educator who specialises in eyebrow training. The training will take place all day and you will be taught the theory behind the treatment. This will then be followed by a demonstration by your specialist brow educator. Once the practise and demonstration has concluded you will have an opportunity to practise on your own live model so you can get the most from your training by having a hands-on experience. We will ask you to bring your own model for the days/times required.
Once you have completed the course you will be required to send your educator photographic case studies demonstrating your work. This is explained in further detail on the course day including photo angles etc and what is required of you.
You will be required to pass five case studies in order to complete your training. Once five case studies have then been successfully completed and passed you will receive a fully accredited certificate. This will then enable you to build a business of your very own and begin your brow career.
Training with Lushlash offers you the ability to learn a new profession, train with confidence and have the help and support on hand post completion. We have a team of award-winning educators and kits full of award-winning products to give you the best jumpstart into the lash industry.
All courses are subject to a non refundable deposit. Should you wish to move your course to an alternate date we are able to do so up until 14 days before the training day. After this date we are unable to move the course and should you wish to cancel the course under 72 hours before the training day is due to start, a 50% fee will be chargeable.
When booking on to a Lushlash Course you are thereby confirming you are agreeable to the above terms.