LASH LIFT & TINTING COURSES
Our Lashlift course is half a day/evening training. This course does not require any experience and is suitable for complete beginners and is one of the best short courses to get you started in the beauty industry and enable you build on your confidence when working with eye treatments.
The course content is as follows (but not limited to)…
- Contraindications, allergies and more in-depth information on what could potentially irritate your client’s eyes
- Client consultation
- The science behind the hair follicle
- Prepping your client and their lashes for treatment
- The tools and products you should use and why
- How to select the right shield or rod for your client’s eye shape and lash length
- Different ways you can use your rod or shield to alter their lash shape
- Irritations and how to avoid them
- How to lift your client’s natural lashes on to your chosen shield/rod
- How to apply the products to your client’s lashes without causing damage
- How to apply and remove tint
- How to remove all products cleanly and neatly leaving the best results
- Problem solving
- Medications and factors that can affect the end result
- Aftercare for you – how to conclude the treatment with your client so that the client leaves with hydrated lashes
- Aftercare for your client – how to explain to your client’s what they should and shouldn’t do post treatment and how they should maintain their lashes
Your course includes the following (plus more LUSH perks!)…
- All the above theory elements
- Practise lifting the lashes on a mannequin head
- Practise on a live model
- A full kit worth £85
- A fully accredited course manual
- 10% off all future Lushlash Courses
- 10% off student code valid on all future Lushlash product purchases
- Exclusive membership to a Facebook members only group
- Marketing help and support
- Unlimited support from our team of educators and support team
- Exclusive discount benefits for being a Lushlash Student from our contacts (products, uniform, website support and marketing)
The course consists of a small group of likeminded students and your Lushlash Educator who specialises in lash training. The training is for four hours and therefore the course days run on an evening or weekend. However if you do require a week day please send us an email and we will accommodate for you. The first part of the training will consist of in-depth theory-based learning. This will then be followed by training on mannequins on how you lift the client’s lashes successfully. After a short break this will then be followed by training on a live model so you can get the most from your training by having a hands-on experience. We will ask you to bring your own model for the day/time required.
If you like the idea of the training but would prefer to have a 1-2-1 course with our specialist educator – this can be done also for an additional £100.
Once you have completed the course you will then be required to send your educator photographic case studies demonstrating your work. This is explained in further detail on the course day including photo angles etc and what is required of you.
You will be required to pass five case studies in order to complete your training. Once five case studies have then been successfully completed and passed you will receive a fully accredited certificate. This will then enable you to build a business of your very own and begin your lash career.
Training with Lushlash offers you the ability to learn a new profession, train with confidence and have the help and support on hand post completion. We have a team of award-winning educators and kits full of award winning products to give you the best jumpstart into the lash industry.
All courses are subject to a non refundable deposit. Should you wish to move your course to an alternate date we are able to do so up until 14 days before the training day. After this date we are unable to move the course and should you wish to cancel the course under 72 hours before the training day is due to start, a 50% fee will be chargeable.
When booking on to a Lushlash Course you are thereby confirming you are agreeable to the above terms.