Classic & Russian Combined Course
Our Classic & Russian Combined Course is two full days training. This course does not require any experience and is suitable for complete beginners. Many opt for this course if they are very keen to progress straight on to volume lashes but want to learn just like a beginner but at a faster pace.
The course content is as follows (but not limited to)…
- Contraindications, allergies and more in-depth information on what could potentially irritate your client’s eyes
- Client consultation
- Prepping your client and their lashes for treatment
- The tools and products you should use and why
- How to select the right lashes including thickness, curls, weights and length and why you select the lashes you do
- How to style your client’s lashes – what will suit them best and how you are going to achieve that look
- Irritations and how to avoid them
- How to work with certain eye shapes – both visual demonstrations and theoretical
- Tape tricks
- Isolation and application
- Blending lengths
- How to create handmade fans 2-7D
- Placement, direction and layering
- How to get the best retention
- Problem solving
- What medications can have an impact on your client and their lashes
- Everything you need to know about adhesive, how to work with glue, how it effects retention and choosing the right glue for you
- How to remove lash extensions without causing any damage
- Aftercare for you – how you check your work to ensure no stickies how to send your client away with the perfect set of lash extensions that WILL NOT damage their natural lashes
- Aftercare for your client – how to explain to your client’s what they should and shouldn’t do post treatment and how they should maintain their lashes
- How to capture the best lash angles
Your course includes the following (plus more LUSH perks!)…
- All the above theory elements
- Practise the application of extensions on a mannequin head
- Practise on a live model in the afternoon
- A full kit worth £145
- A fully accredited course manual
- 10% off all future Lushlash Courses
- 10% off student code valid on all future Lushlash product purchases
- Exclusive membership to a Facebook members only group
- Marketing help and support
- Unlimited support from our team of educators and support team
- Exclusive discount benefits for being a Lushlash Student from our contacts (products, uniform, website support and marketing)
The course consists of a small group of likeminded students and your Lushlash Educator who specialises in lash training. The training will take place over two days around 9am till 4pm. The first day will consist of in-depth theory-based learning on classic lashes. This will then be followed by training on mannequins and sponges to practise isolation and application. After lunch this will then be followed by training on live models so you can get the most from your training by having a hands-on experience. We will ask you to bring your own model for the days/times required.
If you like the idea of the training but would prefer to have a 1-2-1 course with our specialist educator – this can be done also for an additional £100.
The second training day will be when you move on to Russian volume. Like day 1, the day will begin with looking at the in-depth theory and go into more detail on adhesives, lengths, curls & thicknesses and how you put this into practise for volume lashes. This is then followed by fan practise on mannequins and sponges. After a break for lunch you will then have an opportunity to get your hands on a live model once again where you will transform your model from natural to volume in a matter of hours.
Once you have completed the course you will then be required to send your educator photographic case studies demonstrating your work. This is explained in further detail on the course day including photo angles etc and what is required of you.
You will be required to pass five case studies for both classic and russian lash extensions in order to complete your training. Once five case studies for each have then been successfully completed and passed you will receive a fully accredited certificate for both classic and russian lashes. This will then enable you to build a business of your very own and begin your lash career.
Training with Lushlash offers you the ability to learn a new profession, train with confidence and have the help and support on hand post completion. We have a team of award-winning educators and kits full of award-winning products to give you the best jumpstart into the lash industry.
All courses are subject to a non refundable deposit. Should you wish to move your course to an alternate date we are able to do so up until 14 days before the training day. After this date we are unable to move the course and should you wish to cancel the course under 72 hours before the training day is due to start, a 50% fee will be chargeable.
When booking on to a Lushlash Course you are thereby confirming you are agreeable to the above terms.